CN Spinner SH 32 / 4 / 24
- Availability: 20
|Ø of cone||32|
|Ø motor shaft or hole in the collet||4|
|Distance between the axes of the blades, mm||24|
(Base Price: 13.44 $ € / m²)
- 23.75 $ / 5 or more sheets (- 5%)
- 21.25 $ / 10 or more sheets (- 15%)
- 20.00 $ / 20 or more sheets (- 20%)
CN Spinners SH (straight hub) with diameter 32 mm was designed for inrunner motors, which are fixed on the frame in the traditional way (by front side of a motor).
Diametr motor shaft or hole in the collet = 4 mm; distance between the axes of the blades = 24 mm; the blade tilt angle = 0.
The hub and collet are made by milling of aluminum with further anodizing.
The shockproof cone on CN Spinner with diameter 32 mm is cast in glass-nylon composite.
The weight of the complete set is 12.77 grams.
- SH hub 30 mm and SH hub 32 mm are the same.
- collets from SH 30 and SH 32 can used with CN Spinners 30 and 30 Pro.
ALL CN Prop blades DO NOT FIT for SH series CN Spinners.