CW 62 2/45+/45-
- Availability: in stock
|Fiber type||HTS 40|
|Density, g / m2||62|
|Number of layers||2|
|The direction of fibers in the layers tacking||+45°, -45°/-45°, +45°|
|Sheet size, mm||1550x600|
67.00 $ / sheet
- 65.55 $ / 5 or more sheets (- 5%)
- 58.65 $ / 10 or more sheets (- 15%)
- 55.20 $ / 20 or more sheets (- 20%)
Carboweave® CW 62 from HTS 40 carbon fiber
HTS 40 High tenacity carbon fiber (Tenax® HTS 40 12k 800 tex)
+45°; -45° or -45°; +45°;
1550 mm × 600 mm
Features and application:
- CW 62 Carboweave® can replace TexTreme and Aspro, CW 62 is more comfortable when working, easier to cut, the layers are better glued together;
- CW 62 is good to use in HARD (windy) versions gliders of popular classes, and for any fuselages (F5J, F3K, F3J and others);
- if you are using CW 58 Carboweave® in your work – CW 62 is a cheaper analogue.
Fiber Properties: High tenacity carbon fiber HTS 40 is high strength/standard modulus aerospace grade carbon fibers
for use as reinforcement in high performance composites. These fibers are produced from poly-acrylonitrile (PAN)
precursor and are surface treated to promote adhesion to organic matrix polymers.
Tensile strength: 4620 MPa.
Tensile modulus: 239 GPa.
Elongation at break: 1.8 %
Tags: CW 62 2/45+/45-